Assigning Users via Bulk Action allows you to efficiently assign users to specific clients in one go, streamlines user management, and saves time and effort.
Why Assign Users via Bulk Actions?
Use Assign Bulk Actions to assign multiple clients to users in eCourtDate automatically.
Before using the Bulk Actions feature to assign users, ensure you have access permissions and user management rights in eCourtDate. Click here to learn How to Create Users.
How to Assign Users via Bulk Actions
Step 1) From the main navigation bar, go to the Bulk Actions
Step 2) Set the Action Type to "Assign Users," then click the "Add" button.
Step 3: Add your user, search for clients, and click "Live Run" to assign.
- Unassign Current Users: Removes assignment from the existing assigned users.
- Notify Assign To: Customizes notification settings to inform users about their assignments.
- You can search for the desired clients by selecting the preferred parameters on the left. You can search for clients by event date, location, assigned user, flow, etc. Click the "Search" button once you have chosen.
What to Expect
After saving, you should expect to see the following:
- The user will be successfully assigned to the selected clients.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming the bulk action is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can I unassign users or change assignments made through Bulk Actions?
Answer: Yes, you can modify user assignments at any time. Use the Bulk Actions feature to unassign or reassign users as needed.