eCourtDate automatically replies to contacts who opt-in, opt-out, or ask for help with the following responses.
Standard Opt-out Response
Keywords: cancel, end, quit, stop, stopall, unsubscribe
You have successfully been unsubscribed. You will not receive any more messages from this number. Reply START to resubscribe.
Standard Opt-in Response
Keywords: start, unstop, yes
You have successfully been re-subscribed to messages from this number. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.
Standard Help Response
Keywords: help, info
Reply STOP to unsubscribe. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.
To customize the auto responses and keywords, please send a request to email@example.com.
- start, unstop, stop, and help cannot currently be changed to ensure basic opt-out compliance.
- Up to 20 custom keywords per auto response type.
- Keywords are case insensitive.
- Keywords and auto responses may be multilingual.
- Up to 320 characters per response message.
- Keywords and auto responses may be unique per agency.